jeudi 13 mars 2008

Amanda

Hi there all,

This is Amanda from Queensland, Australia. I've submitted twice before to WW and now I want to share my latest Summer photos from Rainbow Beach and Alexandria Bay in Queensland. My bf and I spent a weekend on the Sunshine Coast and enjoyed the freedom of the beach. We took many photos of me wearing my new WWs. I love them very much and can't wait to get back to the beach to enjoy wearing them again. Thank you WW for making such lovely sexy swim clothes for me to enjoy while living in Australia, I cannot have the luxury to wear such style of clothes in my home country of Taiwan, it's considered "not nice" to wear such sexy swim wear there. However there is no problem in Australia and I get lots of approving looks when I walk along the beach. See you in Byron Bay next time I go there.

Amanda

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire